« home        aulas        cursos       traduções       intérprete       consultoria       intercâmbios        software       host-family       mais »

 

Aula de inglês: TRAVEL A trip to the Caribbean







TRAVEL A trip
to the Caribbean


What are
you going to do this year?
I’m
(not) going to take a trip to the Caribbean.
I (don’t) plan
to take guitar lessons.
I (don’t) want
to learn to dance.

I hope to
get a new job.
I’d like
to travel around the US.
I’d love
to play the guitar.

What are you
plans for the future?
I ____ travel
abroad.
I ____ learn
another language.
I ____
…................................... .

What countries
would you like to visit? Why?
What other
languages would you like to learn?
Do you want to
get a new job in a few years?




PRONUNCIATION
Many words
spelled with
o are pronounced / / or  /ʌ /.
Listen to the
difference and practice.
Vowel sounds / / and /ʌ /
/ /
Don’t
Smoke
Go
Loan
Own
Hope

/ʌ /
Month
Love
Some
Does
Young
Touch

PRACTICE / / or /ʌ /
Both
Cold
Come
Home
Honey
Money
Mother
Over

Conversation
meetings to help you improve your English fluency.