« home        aulas        cursos       traduções       intérprete       consultoria       intercâmbios        software       host-family       mais »

 

Aula de inglês: TRAVEL How about a movie?






🔘RuiEnglish Lec: TRAVEL How about a movie?

part 2

Listen to the rest of the conversation.


What do they decide to do after eating?



Is there something they don’t want to do?



Part 1

Hey, do you want to get something to eat?


Sure. I’m tired of shopping.


So am I. What do you think of Thai food?


I love it, but I’m not really in the mood for it today.


Yeah. I’m not either, I guess. It’s a bit spicy.


What about Japanese food?


Fine by me! I love Japanese food.


So do I. There’s a great restaurant on the first floor.


It’s called Kyoto Garden. Perfect. Let’s go try it.






🌐EnglishLiveClub.comRuiEnglish@Live.com  #RuiEnglishLive

Conversation meetings to help you improve your English fluency.


English
Live Club


RuiEnglish ® Cambridge University PressEnglish
Live Club




RuiEnglish ® Cambridge University Press