« home        aulas        cursos       traduções       intérprete       consultoria       intercâmbios        software       host-family       mais »

 

Aula de inglês: CHANGES How have you changed?







Are you ready
to change your life?


Listening to
descriptions of changes

Online photos
albums

Madison and
Zachary are looking through online photo albums.
Listen to their
conversation.
How have they
changed?

Write down
three changes.

1
2
3


STRUCTURE

How have you
changed in the last five years?

Describing
changes
with the

present
tense
I’m not in
school anymore.
I wear
contacts now.

past tense
I majored
in business administration.
I got
engaged.

present
perfect
I’ve just
started a new job.
I’ve bought
a new apartment.

comparative



It’s less
noisy
than downtown.
My hair is longer
now.


Music:
Scorpions - Wind Of Change