« home        aulas        cursos       traduçÔes       intĂ©rprete       consultoria       intercĂąmbios        software       host-family       mais »

 

Aula de inglĂȘs: What do you think of Thai food?



🌐EnglishLiveClub.com ✉RuiEnglish@Live.com #RuiEnglishLive

Conversation meetings to help you improve your English fluency.



🔘RuiEnglish Lec: TRAVEL What do you think of Thai food?



Hey, do you want to get something to eat?



Sure. I’m tired of shopping.



So am I. What do you think of Thai food?



I love it, but I’m not really in the mood for it today.



Yeah. I’m not either, I guess. It’s a bit spicy.



What about Japanese food?



Fine by me! I love Japanese food.



So do I. There’s a great restaurant on the first floor.



It’s called Kyoto Garden. Perfect. Let’s go try it.



____________

Watch part 2



Listen to the rest of the conversation.



What do they decide to do after eating?



Is there something they don’t want to do?







RuiEnglish Âź Cambridge University Press

Music: Future City Funk